Wareham dryer fire results in $1,000 worth of damage

Sep 25, 2016
Photo by: Matthew Bernat Firefighters responded to a dryer fire located at 8 Central Ave. in Wareham on Saturday night.

Wareham firefighters extinguished a drying machine fire at a home located in Agawam Beach that started late Saturday night.

Twelve firefighters responded to the scene, located at 8 Central Ave., just before 11 p.m. The Fire Department reports that six people were in the home at the time. There were no injuries reported.

According to officials, the fire caused an estimated $1,000 in damage. It was reported as an accident.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.