2203 Cranberry Highway
W. Wareham, MA 02576
Hours: MONDAY-FRIDAY Drive-thru 8:00 AM -- 4:30 PM Lobby 9:00 AM -- 4:30 PM SATURDAY Drive-thru 8:30 AM--12:00 PM Lobby 9:00 AM -- 12:00 PM
Visit our website for a full listing of our products and services!
Our Mission Statement is as follows:
"The Plymouth County Teachers Federal Credit Union was established to provide our members with the best possible financial services at the best economical rates in the most convenient manner. We will provide high quality, personal service in a friendly environment. "
Field of Membership
Plymouth County Teachers Credit Union is a full service Credit Union serving:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Town of Wareham.
- Employees of any school system in Plymouth County.
- Employees of the Town of Freetown school system.
- Employees of the Southeastern Regional Vocational High School.
- Employees of the Bridgewater State Teachers College.
- Employees of the Bourne public schools system including Upper Cape Regional Vocational School.
- Employees of the Town of Wareham.
- Employees of the Wareham Fire District.
- Employees of the Town of Rochester.
- Employees of the Town of Marion.
- Employees of the Town of Bourne.
- Also included are persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate family or household of any of the above.